Effective as of July 12, 2018
Last modified: October 01, 2018
Please take a moment to check your Default Cookie Settings below. You can change your consent below.
Below you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.
Please read this Cookie Notice carefully and check it occasionally as it could change from time to time. We will post any modifications or changes to this Cookie Notice on this page.
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on a user’s browser. Most cookies contain a unique identifier (a cookie ID), a string of characters that websites and servers
Cookies are widely used by websites and servers to provide many of the basic services we find online. If you set preferences on a website, a cookie allows the website to remember your preferences the next time you visit. Cookies also allow websites to collect data about user activity, such as how many unique visitors a page receives per month. All these applications depend on the information stored in cookies.
Types of cookies
These cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
These are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are used where we (or a third party) need to identify you for a later browsing session. The fixed period of time is typically 30-90 days for targeting or
First Party Cookies
These are set by the website you are visiting. It is mostly used in account systems and logins.
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies used within our services which are set by other organizations. These include cookies from external analytics services which help us to understand the use of our sites, or by advertisers so that they can track the effectiveness of their advertisements.
Learn more about cookies by visiting this link – Cookies – Wikipedia
Our Cookie Consent Principles
We constituted a proper cookie consent. Our consent is:
- Well informed – We give you the all
- Based on a true choice – We don’t just imply a consent. Instead of just writing ‘By using this site, you accept cookies’, we constituted a prior consent with real opt-in and opt-out choices. You are free to choose whether to accept or reject cookies on our website. Your choices will be valid for one day if you don’t decide to change them.
- Given by means of an affirmative, positive action that can not be misinterpreted – If you choose to accept or reject cookies, you just click on relevant buttons and we do the rest to honor your request.
- Given prior to the initial processing of the personal data – Our website doesn’t use any cookies other than essential cookies that are essential for our website to work properly before your consent. None of the advertising cookies will work before you give your consent to set them. You can check this by visiting this link: Cookie Checker. Enter our website URL there and see it for yourself.
- Withdrawable – It is easy for each visitor to change his or her mind and withdraw their consent. You can just use the above section to adjust your cookie choices. Your choices will be valid for one day if you don’t decide to change them.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies and similar technologies used in our site are as follows:
We use essential cookies to enable you to use some of the features of our website, such as commenting. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these features may not work for you. We don’t use
We use functionality cookies to allow our site to remember the choices you make when you visit our sites. These are intended to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-select your preferences every time you visit our site. We use these cookies only in the comment form only with your consent. If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to
Advertising companies use these cookies to collect information about how you use our site over time. These companies use this information to show you advertisements they believe will be relevant to you within our sites and to measure how the ads perform. On our website, we use third-party cookies of Google AdSense and Impact Radius for advertisement.
Our Google AdSense Policy
To comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Google’s updated EU User Consent Policy, we have chosen to show only non-personalized ads to our visitors in the European Economic Area (EEA)(How Google Uses Information From Sites Or Apps That Use Our Services)
Google AdSense Cookies
The following cookies are set by Google AdSense on our website.
- IDE : (.doubleclick.net) This is one of the main advertising cookies of non-Google Sites and it is stored in browsers under the domain doubleclick.net. (Expiration time: 2 months)
- 1P_JAR : (google.com) Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes. (Expiration time: 1 month)
- DSID : (.doubleclick.net) This cookie is used to link visitors’ activity across devices if they have previously signed in to their Google Account on another device. Google use this to coordinate the ads across devices.
- NID : (.google.com) This is a preferences cookie. This cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language, how many search results you wish to have shown per page etc. (Expiration time: 6 months)
Learn more about Google’s Advertising Privacy & Terms by visiting the following link:
Current Opt-out Options for Google AdSense
Google shows only non-personalized ads to our visitors in the European Economic Area (EEA). For our other visitors, if you opt out of ads personalization using Google’s Ads Settings (Google Ads Settings), you will no longer receive personalized advertising from Google.
You can install a browser plugin to maintain your preference to opt out of personalized ads from Google, even if you’ve cleared your cookies:
Save ad settings with browser plugin
- brwsr : (.envato.market) This is a session cookie.
- AWSALB : (1.envato.market) This is a third -party performance cookie. Impact Radius uses Amazon Web Services to host their system. This cookie allows them to deliver their service seamlessly from multiple services using a load balancer, so the cookie simply records which server cluster is serving you.
Other Google Cookies
The following cookies are set by Google services (including embedded YouTube videos or Google Maps etc.) on our website:
- SID, HSID : (.google.com / .youtube.com) These are security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties. (Expiration time: 2 years)
- APISID, SAPISID, SSID, SIDCC : (.google.com / .youtube.com) These are various unique identifiers. (Expiration time: 2 years)
Learn more about the types of cookies used by Google by visiting the following link:
Social Media Cookies
Social media widgets that enable “like” buttons and allow you to share content from our site on social media use these cookies. Your social media platform may be able to link information or actions about your interactions with our site to your account with them. Please see your social media platform’s privacy policies for more details. We may use the following social media widgets on our website:
Additional Information and Third Party Software
For the sake of transparency, in this section, we would like to share the background of our website.
We use the latest version of WordPress Content Management System (CMS) on our website to deliver our content. WordPress CMS is compliant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as of the version 4.9.6 since May 17, 2018.
WordPress sets wordpress_test_cookie to check whether your web browser allows or rejects cookies. This is a session cookie, deleted when you close your web browser.
A theme is a collection of templates and stylesheets. We use themes to define the appearance and display of a WordPress powered website. On our website, we use Voice Theme by Meks.
We also use certain WordPress plugins on our website. Plugins are apps that allow us to add new features and to enhance the performance of our website. While we select which plugin to use, we also care for your privacy. Therefore we only use GDPR compliant plugins on our website. Here are the third party WordPress plugins we use on our website that may further process the data.
This plugin checks your comments against their global database of spam to prevent our website from publishing malicious content. The information Akismet collects includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, email address, and the comment itself.
We also use Gravatar service on our comment section of our website. An anonymized string created from your email address (hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service. It is to see if you are using it. After the approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
(by WeePie Plugins)
This plugin allows us to present our prior consent. By the help of this plugin, we are able to let you choose your consent, reset, and change your consent. It sets two cookies(wpca_cc and wpca_consent) in the case of a consent so that our website can remember your consent choice for only one day (1 day). If you choose to change your consent before this time period, the plugin resets the cookie.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
In addition to what is specified in this page, our visitors can manage preferences for Cookies within their own browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. You can find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses:
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, you can visit the following link: All About Cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience on our website. If you disable cookies, certain features of our website may not work.